Aikuinen nainen?

lauantaina, heinäkuuta 23, 2005

And just like that

In love relationships there is a fine line between pleasure and pain. In fact it is a common belief that a relationship without pain is a relationship not worth having.

To some, pain implies growth. But how do we know when the growing pains stop and the pain pains begin?

Are we masochists or optimists if we continue to walk that fine line?

When it comes to relationships, how do we know when enough is enough?

Did I ever really love Big? Or was I addicted to the pain, the exquisite pain of loving someone so unattainable?

I wanted to go to him. But I felt like I was tied to the chair. Some part of me was holding me back, knowing I had gone too far, reached my limit.

And just like that, I untied myself from Mr. Big. I was free, but there was nothing exquisite about it.


--Carrie, Sex and the City

Jotain sydämellä - haluuks avautuu?

<< Home